VENDOR ENTRY FORM
Welcome to the 2020 Orleans Dogwood Festival!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at this year’s festival. We encourage vendors to submit early applications as only a limited number of booth spaces are available. The application deadline will be April 8th by end of business day. While entries will be accepted after this date, acceptance cannot be guaranteed. (This allows us to ensure time to prepare for a smooth and pleasant vendor experience. Thanks for understanding.)
Vendors may set up and stay any time during the period of April 20-April 25. Setup times are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only, Saturday 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Limited access to the town park curb for setup and unloading is available during this time. Please use Veterans Way and replace barricades in a timely manner. Carnival hours are 5-10 p.m.
All setups are outside. Areas are approximately 10 ft x 10 ft. Electric is available.
If you wish to request additional space, please indicate in your application. (Additional space is considered an extra area and should be paid for as such.)
If you have any other requests, disability needs, or considerations that you would like us to know, please indicate in your application.
Your location will be staked with your name on Sunday, April 19th. A receipt will be mailed to the address listed in your application to confirm that your payment was received. *Please be sure to provide a valid email address for our vendor coordinate to contact you with your welcome packet, area assignment, and other important information.
We look forward to sharing our Annual Dogwood Festival with you.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Orleans Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
P.O. Box 9 Orleans, IN 47452-0009
2020 Dogwood Festival Vendor Guidelines
- Due to the Orleans Town Council Ordinance, there are to be no travel campers, mobile-homes, nor travel trailers in the park, nor parked along the curbs surrounding the park. There is to be no driving on the park grounds. The use of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, in-line or roller skates is prohibited. Only tents and knockdown type booths will be permitted. You may only park around the curbs long enough to load and unload. The festival does not provide camping facilities.
- The Dogwood festival goes on rain or shine, so come prepared. There are NO REFUNDS.
- Vendors must setup within their spaces and sell only the items listed in their application.
- Vendors must furnish 50 feet or more of heavy duty extension cords UL LISTED FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Cords must have proper plugs and be in good condition. ALL CORDS MUST BE PROTECTED from pedestrian vehicular traffic by duct tape, plastic or rubber shields that fit along the cords. We ask that you please comply with these rules without argument as they are required by the State Marshal’s Office.
- Tents and/or canopies must be made of flame retardant or fireproof material. All other guidelines set forth by the Indiana State Fire Marshal’s Office must be adhered to.
- You are to bring your own outdoor setups. Be sure to bring your own tables, chairs, canopies, etc.
- THE ORLEANS DOGWOOD FESTIVAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE. Limited overnight security will be provided.
- The Dogwood Festival Committee reserves the right to ask you to remove items from your booth that may be considered to be in poor taste or not up to standards. This is strictly a family-oriented event. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS, KNIVES, FIREWORKS OR PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL WILL BE PERMITTED!
- Due to the fact that the festival committee has a contract with Brady Amusements to provide concessions and games,
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FOOD OR GAME VENDORS.
- We take pride in maintaining a clean environment. Vendors must properly dispose of trash.
- There is to be NO use of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances. NO disorderly conduct, vulgar or profane language in the Town Park. Use of tobacco products (smoking, vaping, etc) are not permitted during the festival.
- No person shall cut, break or pluck flowers or in any way deface the trees, shrubs, plants or turf within the town park. All other rules and regulations of Orleans Town Ordinance 2001-20 shall apply.
- If you do not comply with these rules, you will be convicted of a Town Ordinance violation and be asked to leave immediately. Thank you for cooperation.